Friday, August 29, 2014

I tried Premier Protein!!

Finally! Wow, I was pleasantly surprised! The Cytosport I use has only 25 grams of protein for a full serving, but I can only use half because it has a very weird aftertaste! I am so glad I have found something that tastes a bit better, and I can use on days when it is harder to get my protein in. 

In other news, I am in the middle of a stall. Haven't lost anything so far this week, but I have heard it is very normal at 3 months. So I am upping my protein a bit, and getting more water! Hopefully it will pass soon :) 

Also, I have lost so much weight in my face, I now have smile wrinkles!! I will take them, they are just a symbol of how hard I have worked and how healthy I am getting! 

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment