Thursday, August 28, 2014

3 months out! My food today!

I am 3 months out from surgery!!! Down 82.5 lbs since my highest weight and 54.5 lbs down since surgery in just 13 weeks! So I want to share what I am eating, since I almost never share that on my videos.

I start every morning off with a protein shake. I use Cytosport Chocolate 100% Whey protein powder, only a half of a scoop, Unsweetened Vanilla Almond milk - 8 oz. a dash of instant coffee crystals and today I added 1/4 of a medium sized banana and 1/3 of an atkins chocolate royal shake for extra protein! So yummy!

For my snack I did a light string cheese and 2 slices of deli ham. Rolled up with mustard, it is almost like a mini sandwich!

For lunch I made homemade lentils with chopped up Morningstar sausage patties and cooked with onion. So delicious!!

For dinner I will have left over lunch :)

Total calories: 630 Total Carbs: 50, total net carbs: 30, total fat: 23, total protein: 65

That is my day of food :)

No comments:

Post a Comment